Narrative
7:34 PM | Author: Jason...
Jason Oliva
11/1/09
POS C
Narrative R.D

Bon Jovi – Shot Through the Heart

Dear Sweetheart,

I was pierced through the artery and ventricle, and it's all your fault. As my blood drips down this pen I just thought you should know, you and only you are the one who ruined my life. I was young, majoring in business tech. Walking by room 201 I saw a wreck. A young pretty girl with her books on the floor. The one girl all the boys just had to adore. Feeling generous I started over. While walking to her I saw someone who wasn't sober. “Do you need some help, I wouldn't mind.” and thats the exact moment I got in a bind. We started off great, you were perfect with me. Sadly over time we were a sad sight to see. Your skin grew cold, and your hair so sharp. Your voice was as painful as a broken harp. There were many times, we went to Chuck E. Cheese. And through that entire meal you were such a tease. I cannot see why I used to you so. Perhaps I was just suck in that pizza dough. The lust I once had was a fatal flaw, so I guess it's about time I laid down the law. I realize now that you're always ready to explode. Nothing can stop you while you're in this mode. You bestowed affection, a terrible appellation. Reminds me of times we went to Appalachian. We had such fun, or so I thought. But then our relationship began to rot. Your product is a celestial grin. The only thing you want is to win. The agreement stated that i would ascend to the sky, but now we both know that was a terrible lie. You threw me to the underworld. Scratch that, you didn't through; you hurled! I'm attached to affection and devotion is a cell in which it's impossible to escape. I was stuck on you since I cut the red tape. Now I'm close to trapped, I cannot break free. So I'm breaking the ties between you and me. Theres nowhere to go, nowhere to hide, nothing will help me from these wounds of mine. I impersonated my role, but you just caper to you're amusement. You drew a grin on your mouth and painted your fingers scarlet. For Christmas day, I bought you a purse. You were a college man's wish, and you played so averse. The first couple lines I didn't mean to rhyme, but I decided to keep it rolling like a downhill dime. As stated before, I don't know what I saw in you. Now your nothing to me like the gum on my shoe. That may be cliché, but so is that word. Just try to know now that it's my heart you murdered. Your leading smooch was also your final.

From,
B. Jovi
|
This entry was posted on 7:34 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On November 6, 2009 at 7:29 AM , Alex Grimes said...

i love the designed headline thing at the top of your blog.

 
On November 7, 2009 at 9:02 AM , ChadMc$$$ said...

Cool picture at the top of your blog. Also, your theme is a really good twist on the genre: everyone else who is doing country seems to be doing "love" or something like that. Nice

 
On November 10, 2009 at 9:31 AM , Coren G. said...

Great blog setup and good choice of background. Awsome guinea pig.